Wednesday, January 15, 2020

It's Really Good to make Mistakes

Often times I have made a lot of mistakes. Mostly, in trusting people close to me too much,underestimated the existence of evil especially on shining faces. In it all, I never expected anything from anyone. Maybe because I don't want to be crushed or disappointed, thereby becoming evilly in life.

Everyone makes mistakes. No one can avoid making mistakes because it's a normal part of life.
 "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried something new" - Albert Einstein.

 The only thing I don't regret are my mistakes rather I learn from them. This is because making mistakes proves that am not perfect and it reminds me that I need to strive harder for the best. It motivate me to work harder,learn very fast and do better than before by improving myself.

..... Indeed Mistakes are challenging tools.

Most people are stagnant because they are always conscious of their actions and are also afraid of making mistakes. If so,how then can they improve?
 Mahatma Gandhi said that "Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes ". 

Mistakes help us grow as individuals, as  it's enables us to learn from them and succeed in life.

3 comments: